Help Wanted UW Jones Foster Accelerator – DASO Soccer Smart Wall

Do you want to revolutionize the world of sports? Do you want to democratize access to the highest quality training, analysis, and scouting? Then join us here at DASO Soccer Smart Wall!

My name is Jacob Alhadeff. I’m a student at the Evergreen State College and I was recently admitted into the UW Jones Foster Accelerator for my DASO Soccer Smart Wall business. I currently have a minimum viable prototype (MVP), but I need to make some alterations to the design for my designed to manufacture (DTM) prototype. For this, we may need to change the method of accuracy determination, switch radar guns, integrate ranging into our performance analysis, develop an MVP smartphone app, alter the mechanical design to fit shipping and fulfillment requirements, and create a database to store performance histories.

I am currently looking for co-founders, contractors, and anyone that just wants to develop their resume. If you are interested and have the necessary skills to take on some of these challenges please contact me at 206-909-4791 or at jacob@soccersmartwall.com.

Help Wanted Ad

Posted in Jobs, Research Opportunities | Comments Off on Help Wanted UW Jones Foster Accelerator – DASO Soccer Smart Wall

EE logo