The department of Bioengineering is seeking a part-time student assistant. The position will support the faculty Undergraduate Program Coordinator and the Accreditation and Continuous Improvement Committee (ACI) as they prepare for the upcoming ABET accreditation cycle. This is a great opportunity to learn about ABET accreditation and will be a useful experience for a student interested in pursuing an academic position after graduation.
Specific duties may include:
- Collect and organize required documentation.
- Edit and draft sections of ABET Self-Study Report
- Prepare special reports/projects.
- Provide administrative support for ABET site visit.
- Communicating with faculty to gather information
The position anticipated start date is February 19, 2019 and the end date is flexible, but could be until June 30, 2019
Schedule: Expected to work 5-10 hours per week.
Application instructions: Please send your CV and a statement of interest/experience to Dr. Alyssa Taylor email@example.com.